Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new member here from Southwest Wisconsin. I've been in the car "scene" for 10 years, but I am finally back in a Honda product. I've toyed with a bit of everything, put a supercharged Regal in the 12s, slammed a few German cars, played drifter in an iS300, and had a few Hondas in there too. I stumbled upon an 06 Tsx, and decided to take it for a drive. I fell in love with it, especially the 6 speed manual and navigation. I got a good price on it, and now here I am. I'm going to mod it a bit, but nothing crazy. This forum is LOADED with helpful threads, and I look forward to using it to guide me in the appropriate direction to make my Tsx an even more enjoyable car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha, thanks guys. Found the car in chicago, but I live in a small town called kieler, near the iowa border. The car has 74k on it, and I purchased it from a dealer. They had the car on the lot for ten months, and claimed they couldn't sell it in chicago due to the manual transmission. The car had a loud ac compressor and a bad door lock actuator. They were asking 12500 and I low balled them a 10000 offer. Ended up getting it for 10500, and it's super clean. Got an actuator for $25, and recharged the ac with extra oil in the system. Ice cold and no more noise. I think I got a decent deal, based on the value of the car.

·
Co-Driver
670 Posts
Ya that is a pretty damn good deal. $25 for a lock actuator? hahah Ya I bought my 09 from chicago land area as well. They said they had a hard time selling it because it was manual too. Kinda surprising but I'm not complaining.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.