Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not new to the site for I've been here about a year or so. I've only read and maybe made a handful of posts. Since I finally own a TSX now, I'm coming out !!!

I've been looking to buy a 1st Gen TSX for a year now and I was recently carless for almost 3 months til 2 weeks ago. I'm ecstatic that I waited.

Proud owner of a 07 PWP/Ebony Int/Navi/6MT with the Euro lip kit and yellow fogs for almost 2 weeks. It had 38000 miles. I'm loving it.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Yeeeeee! From NOLA here man. Grats on the pickup. Hope to see you around man. I attend LSU for college so I'll probably see you around the BR area.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah im from nola too but up in BR to go to LSU...so yeah hopefully ill see ya around.
although i bus my ass to school tho. lol

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Woo! Welcome! I go to college/Work in BR as well. I'll be keeping an eye for you.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Woo! Welcome! I go to college/Work in BR as well. I'll be keeping an eye for you.
ill keep an eye out for ya too.
(*sigh*...MR...the color i wanted. There was one in florida that I would've bought if this one fell through. It was an 06 MR/Navi/ebony/6MT/43k miles)

Beautiful looking TSX,keep it clean and shiny ALWAYS...
will do my best. I don't exactly have a place I'd like to wash it at.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Yeah I love the MR, wish I could have gotten an MT when I was looking but, I wasnt aware they made one at the time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts