Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I'm tryna hear the vtec enguage at 5500 rpm on first gear it only goes as high as 4000 rpms max feels like the car loses power drastically and sounds like its redlining at 4000 rpms and makes that redline noise and feel and wont past the 4000 mark then I switch to 2nd gear same shit only at like 4th gear i can go up to 5000+ rpms without it hesitating or shuddering n getting a redline feel but I dont hear the vtec enguage at all?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is your speedometer working properly? My car does that if it is not moving (out of gear). If you turn off VSS and you can rev all the way, your speed sensor may be faulty

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is your speedometer working properly? My car does that if it is not moving (out of gear). If you turn off VSS and you can rev all the way, your speed sensor may be faulty
wat is the vsa button for? no it's off my speedometer always on 0 my kms dash kms dont move either but my rpm fuel and heater guage work...yea 1st n 2nd gear cant go over 4.5 rpm tops out like hittin redline but 3rd-6th I can go over 4k no prob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts