Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi and thank you for looking.

I have a 05 TSX and wanted to change up the lip kit all the way around. I am thinking the Aspec is what i want but that came in the 06+ i have learned. So with the front bumper is it just a attachment onto the OEM bumper or would i be replacing the whole thing? I am not exactly sure on where to buy from that is already painted either. I came across this and it looks like a 1 off of the Aspec kit.

Amazon.com: 2004-2008 Acura TSX Duraflex K-1 Kit - Includes K-1 Front Bumper (100541), K-1 Rear Lip (100542), and K-1 Sideskirts (100543).: Automotive

Any advice/insight would be much help. I am very new to the JDM world i have been in euro cars sense I have started driving.

Thank you again

-Todd

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would recommend getting an OEM kit as they aren't fibreglass. They cost more but can take a beating. A lot of members here get it at Currey Acura as they still honor our group pricing plus the kit comes painted.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thank you. I will look at doing that then. And do you know with the front would I be changing out the whole front bumper or is it just a add on piece to the OEM bumper?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you much. I really appreciate the help, being new to the Honda world sucks lol. The amour of reading I am doing is rediculess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts