Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2004 TSX it was day time so i didnt realize that the center console lights were out and the clock did not have a backlight. After doing some research i found out this was a common problem with the PCB. But when i took out the whole console and PCB the transistor was not blown or burnt. I called acura and asked them about the clock thats all i really care about and the guy said it was probably just the bulb so i opened it all again and this time i took off the screen for the clock. I however did not see amy lights that needed replacing. While putting everything back together i sneezed and accidentally dropped one of the screws to the light in the centercosole behind the center AC vents. I heard the screw hit plastic.

1. Is there a way to get the screw out from behind there?
2. Does the PCB control the clock lights too?

Sorry for the long back story.
TLDR: dropped screw behind center AC vents went putting clock in help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It went behind the vents went i took out the navi to get to the clock. I cant reach behind those vents with a tool like that i tried. Cant even see where the screw is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wasnt really sure where it fell cause i sneezed but from where it should have fell is directly behind the vent. I wasnt sure if that might cause any problem or not. But do you happen to know what screw it is?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts