Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these rims for the tires , end up liking the rims but the bolt pattern is off. The rim says a few different bolt patterns I can’t find them online anywhere or the bolt pattern ! The tire size is 215/50/r17

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
Weird... Looks like that company casts in all bolt patterns the wheel might be drilled to. I presume once drilled they should file off the patterns that the wheels are not, but that obviously wasn't done. Anyway, given the pattern is 5 lug and slightly smaller than our car, my money is on 5x108.
Looks like you got a little ahead of yourself there... A proper machinist could probably make it right but the wheels won't be as strong and the cost would probably outweigh the benefit. Hopefully you can find a way to recoup.

·
-
1,575 Posts
Yup, those are cheap Chinese Sport Edition Tirerack wheels.
We have had those cheap Sport Edition wheels on our TSX for many years.
I would never put nice wheels on my wife's car!

When we 1st received the wheels, they were stamped with the incorrect offset which freaked me out until I measured them to confirm they were correct.
I re-stamped them with the correct offset.

On a positive note, we have had no issues with the Sport Edition wheels for all these years.

When purchasing any used wheels, always test fit one on the front and rear of the car.
Always, always...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts