Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone else experienced their TSX car alarm going off at random?

It happens at odd times during the day and sometimes at night, which bothers my neighbours.

I'm not sure if this helps, but I observed that my "beep" lock acknowledgement when I lock the car with the remote has also stopped working.

To troubleshoot, I fiddled with the MID settings, and lock acknowledgement is absolutely on.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

router address

·
Registered
2008 auto TSX CGP
541 Posts
I believe that 2004-2008 models have alarm sensors(switches) at the hood latch and in the doors. You might want to check their operation and/or wiring. They may need an adjustment or wiring repaired.

·
Registered
199 Posts
The alarm on my 2008 will occasionally go off when I unlock the door with the key. It happens once every 2-3 weeks. My remote will also not hold a code more than a couple days. I've been too lazy to troubleshoot that issue...I think someone here said that it was a module in the driver's side door. I wouldn't be surprise if the two issues are related.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.