Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Whaattss up?
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Few weeks ago installed DEPO headlights with original ballasts and wiring but with new bulbs that it came with. Today first time light went off so I switched bulbs, it's not the bulb. Checked and replaced blown fuse, second fuse blew right away. I did research and some say it's the ballast. Wiring should have been fine since it worked for 2 weeks after install so it's not short circuit (don't think). Can someone confirm this please before I buy D2S aftermarket kit?

BTW I did went through carwash and light went off literally minute after. Coincidence?

Any input is appreciated it. I don't want to get pulled over with one working headlight.. Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Few weeks ago installed DEPO headlights with original ballasts and wiring but with new bulbs that it came with. Today first time light went off so I switched bulbs, it's not the bulb. Checked and replaced blown fuse, second fuse blew right away. I did research and some say it's the ballast. Wiring should have been fine since it worked for 2 weeks after install so it's not short circuit (don't think). Can someone confirm this please before I buy D2S aftermarket kit?

BTW I did went through carwash and light went off literally minute after. Coincidence?

Any input is appreciated it. I don't want to get pulled over with one working headlight.. Thank you

I'm in the same situation, I think it's the condensation, I'm gonna open up the back cover and dry it out with a hair dryer and the ballast and seal it up good like a light bulb and hope for the best, Ill give a update

1 - 3 of 3 Posts