Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
, Moderator Emerita
17,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm sure everyone has heard about the typhoon that hit my motherland, so I wanted to post this on here to help support those who are in need! Please donate if you can! These are parties with a PURPOSE! If you're not from the area, scroll down and you can donate to the Red Cross! Thank you!

Some benefit parties you can go to that my friends are throwing in the Bay Area! All the proceeds go to help the victims in the Philippines!

On Friday at Poleng Lounge in S.F. My friends are throwing a benefit party! Come by and support and have their yummy food! Chicken adobo wings....YUM!!!! hehe

SF Massive Selector Events MS PRESENTS | FUTURECLASSIC: LEFTISM EDITION

This Saturday, October 3rd @ Azul in S.F. My other friends are throwing a party to help the victims as well! Come through!

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

And on October 9 come by my friend's restaurant Papalote Mexican Grill on Fulton right next to Poleng. PAPALOTE for the PHILIPPINES" FRIDAY OCT9th PAPALOTE 1777 FULTON x MASONIC 11am-10pm Donating 30% of Sales!!

Papalote Mexican Grill

And if you're not hungry or in the mood to party, just send donations HERE:

Red Cross bureaucracy, please support Philippine Typhoon Victims via BAYAN-Philippines’ “BALSA” BAYAN USA: Bagong Alyansang Makabayan (New Patriotic Alliance) Blog Archive Financial support for Typhoon Ondoy victims in the Philippines

1 - 1 of 1 Posts