Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have k sport suspension and was wondering if anyone has lowered the spring tension on the struts to lower the car more? Or do they make swift springs for the tsx? Also im looking to buy a clutch i was wondering how everyone's experience was with ACT 600125 // Advanced Clutch Technology AR1-HDSS // Advanced Clutch Technology
they list the clutch to fit the tsx but they dont show a flywheel for the tsx only for the RSX, clutch says it fits on TSX, how long do the ACT clutches last? i will be DD the car, in like city traffic, anyone have a good fix for the upper control arm noise on the front? I cut up some tires and hoes clamped them on the top, it reduces alot of the noise dint know if there was something more effective..., thanks guys

·
Registered
256 Posts
For clutches go with an oem 8thgen civic clutch and flywheel combo. those hold mild turbo/supercharger setups and definitely have the reliability covered.

for your ksports you need to find out your spring diameter and from there you can find any aftermarket springs that will fit (swift, hyperco, ERS, etc). You will have to check with ksports to see how stiff you can go before blowing the shocks though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts