Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
26 views and not ONE comment? C'mon guys. I'm skeptical about the 19's because they might be too heavy maybe? And maybe won't drive or have sporty handling
You basically answered your own question there. I recommend going with the 18's because of those factors (less weight and more sporty handling). 18's are the perfect size for our cars being not too big or too small. That said there are several people that are running 19's so it's up to some personal preference as well.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You basically answered your own question there. I recommend going with the 18's because of those factors (less weight and more sporty handling). 18's are the perfect size for our cars being not too big or too small. That said there are several people that are running 19's so it's up to some personal preference as well.
Thanks for your input. I wasn't too sure if what I said was correct or made sense. Lol. I would love to hear from someone with 19's. I agree with you

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
i had a set of 18's before, but sold it before i even put it on. looks too small on the 2nd gen. now i got a set of 19's in my room waiting for tires

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
a bunch of people have 19's and they are fine with it, so i mean it's really personal preference. IMO i think it will be fine (can't comment on it because i havent mount my 19's yet)

check my progress thread.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
I had 19's with 235 35 tires on my 08 TSX, you will be fine with 19's on the 2nd Gen. I was riding on prokit springs and oem shocks never felt it harsh at all. Call me crazy but I actually preferred the ride on 19's over the ride on the oem 17's. For some reason ride felt smoother over uneven roads :dunno:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
what size did you get ?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
haha thanks man!

don't worry i know what you mean, it's not the finish product so i still have to adjust front and rear height!

and 19x8.0, what is the offset?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts