Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have a 2004 Tsx non navi and I have a problem with my radio, clock and ac unit they all work but are all very dim and can 't read them without holding a light to it, yesterday a penny fell into my arm rest cigerette lighter causing the acc socket fuse to blow I finally figured that problem out and taht works but my radio,ac, and clock all are still very dim. Im not sure if maybe the socket blowing caused the center electroniocs to surge and damage the lighting in all three units. Does anyone know anything about this. Also i had an indash monitor wired in a couple days before this throught the ignition wires and i thought that may have caused the problem, but why would of it hjave taken a couple days to do this. It is just wierd that the cigirette lighter fuse blows at the same time the center electronics dimmed. Does anybody know what the problem could be, i checked the fuses and they all seem to be ok, but is there a fuse in the center electronis that effects it lighting up or could of the cigerette lighter blowing causing a surge in the radio making the center elctronic dim. HELP?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts