Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 05 tsx and im a new owner to it just sold my A4 but anyways i wanna know if i put an cold intake will it save me gas because i live in new york and i put gas mostly everyday plz helpp

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
I do not wanna be an a** but please use the SEARCH feature and research your question before posting a thread(or future threads). Its been discussed multiple times

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i know i been trying to look for it and i cant find it can you send me the link if you know where it is

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
i think it can save gas if you drive safely..I remember in my old car adding an intake helped gas consumption.

On the other hand, I developed a heavier foot to hear the growl..so consumption actually increased

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome to the club
I recommend this mod. you will gain some power, you also might get a better gas millage, it all depends on how you drive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea but even when im driving slow i feel it waste the same amount of gas when i speed....like its a really good car but i knew its was gonna cost me this much to put gass i would of stayed with my a4 its never wasted gas like the tsx

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
yea but even when im driving slow i feel it waste the same amount of gas when i speed....like its a really good car but i knew its was gonna cost me this much to put gass i would of stayed with my a4 its never wasted gas like the tsx
this goes to show you that you need to do more research before ever purchasing a car. the TSX gas mileage isnt really that bad to begin with, just the fact that you have to use premium, but if you want an old good gas saver you shouldve gotten those old ass 90 hondas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts