Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to buy my own car im 17 Y.O, im stuck between a 07/08 09/10 TSX or 07/08 TL both with navi... under 50K MILES.... i need some help.. my uncle and cousin both own a TL so i thought going with the tsx would be different and better because gas, but then i like speed and obviously thats the TL______ just looking for some pointers from OG's cause ima newbie

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Im looking to buy my own car im 17 Y.O, im stuck between a 07/08 09/10 TSX or 07/08 TL both with navi... under 50K MILES.... i need some help.. my uncle and cousin both own a TL so i thought going with the tsx would be different and better because gas, but then i like speed and obviously thats the TL______ just looking for some pointers from OG's cause ima newbie
Who says TSX can't be fast? Supercharge, Hondata tuning, etc etc... I wouldn't get a TL unless its type S, but that's just me... Also, TSX looks for fun to mod than a TL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.