Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone

From Oct 27th To Nov 4 Our Shop will be closed. We will be at SEMA in Las Vegas. If you are in the area please come visit us.

Sema Booth Number: 25076

If you guys have any questions please feel free to PM me and I will try my best to get back to you.

Thanks

Calvin

·
, Moderator Emeritus
9,337 Posts
you can't go to sema as a spectator can you? I thought it was only for dealers?

·
straight (father) hood!
2,362 Posts
if only spectators could go. I believe you get passes if you are in the industry

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,873 Posts
BlueTSX05 said:
you can't go to sema as a spectator can you? I thought it was only for dealers?
correct only dealers in and the media can go. they are getting more and more strict about it to over the last few years from what I hear. although a nice big camera with a lens it helps haha.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
9,337 Posts
that really sucks, I would love to go out there for the show

·
TSX of the Month Winner
334 Posts
Went there in 2002 for the SEMA show for a week and my brother was display at SEMA as a feature car and I don't know the exact figure but it was like $500-$800 to reserve a spot even that you are not guarantee the spot as other companies have their share of the spot also so I guess is who you know in the industries, but you must be with like a company or something like that but he didn't pay a penny and his car won modify of the year award as well we represent Mackin Industries, HRE and BOZZ performance there.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,873 Posts
there should be 2 or 3 wrteam cars at the show. cant wait to see pics since I am missing it this year.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
6,313 Posts
If I didn't have school during the SEMA days I would've went.. my sister's BF is in the industry, shop owner so my sister went.. hopefully she'll bring back pics at least..

·
Registered
232 Posts
i'LL BE THERE!!!!! I'LL STOP BY YOUR BOOTH

1 - 14 of 14 Posts