Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am curently on vacation in Japan, Sorry for all the late replies on the PM's if you guys have any questions that you wish to have a instant response please give our shop a call or just send us an email.

I will be back Oct. 14 I will try to ans as many Pm's as i can but you may not get an instant response.

Thanks

Calvin

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
must be nice haha. I want to go to japan but I want to go with someone that can speak japanese haha.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,486 Posts
Tokyo auto salon is not til January.

As for not speaking japanese. You dont need to. Enough signs in english and lots of locals speak broken english.

Must be a 'business' trip in picking up more parts and visiting some nicer things over there LOL

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
pcdawg said:
Tokyo auto salon is not til January.

As for not speaking japanese. You dont need to. Enough signs in english and lots of locals speak broken english.

Must be a 'business' trip in picking up more parts and visiting some nicer things over there LOL
yes but I need translator so I can order all my jdm parts haha.

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ENGLISH here..I Got to test drive the J's Euro R lol..heh pretty quick hahah:p

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
AJR-COW said:
LOL THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ENGLISH here..I Got to test drive the J's Euro R lol..heh pretty quick hahah:p
ok now I want to be you really really really really really bad. I just want to see it in person and sit in it yet alone drive it you lucky bastard. I want to go over when you guys go over so I can maybe get a full tour of j's racing.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
^ then you should schedule your next vacation this coming Jan. 2008 Toyko Auto Salon
I'm pretty sure A&J will visit J's Racing in the same time :D

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
Bender Unit said:
^ then you should schedule your next vacation this coming Jan. 2008 Toyko Auto Salon
I'm pretty sure A&J will visit J's Racing in the same time :D
meh i wish i could but school sucks.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
Bender Unit said:
SomeDay, I will visit TAS. SomeDay

OT

CCC, are you going SEMA this year again ?
Someday as will I visit TAS. That someday is unknown though for now.

I would like to go to SEMA and I do have a pass but I unfortunately can't find anyone else to go and don't want to pay my own hotel stay for 3-4 days in vagas and also my school schedule for this first quarter is to much to take off that many days so unfortunately I think I will have to hold off until next year for my return visit of being over 21. Are you heading to SEMA this year.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
:shock: You are 20 years old ? :laugh:
wasn't I read somewhere you got drunk with Memphsis ...19 or 21 for liquor ?

I will pass SEMA this year, too. No more day off for vacation :D

Done Hijacking.

Where are you now, AJ_Cow ? Japan or HK ??

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
Bender Unit said:
:shock: You are 20 years old ? :laugh:
wasn't I read somewhere you got drunk with Memphsis ...19 or 21 for liquor ?

I will pass SEMA this year, too. No more day off for vacation :D

Done Hijacking.

Where are you now, AJ_Cow ? Japan or HK ??
no I am 21 now but was 20 when I went last year. I am just saying my trip vegas now that I am 21 will have to wait till another year.

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am in HK..lol sorry i didnt get a chance to take any pics my i left my camera at the hotel...haha..i will take lots of pics at sema though:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts