Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined the site and thought I would post up a hello and a picture of me from auto-crossing last summer. My 17" bronze Enkei Evo 5 wheels with Yoko ES100s should be in next week, I'll post up pics of those when I get them on.

Oh yeah, I live in Winnipeg, MB. Yep, another crazy Canadian! :)

Attachments

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
nice shot!
you were running everything stock at the time of the rally?
what are your opinions about the TSX after the rally?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spyguy said:
nice shot!
you were running everything stock at the time of the rally?
what are your opinions about the TSX after the rally?
Thanks! :)

Everything was stock, the car only had about 2000 kms on it at the time that pic was taken. ;)

I really liked it, it was very agile for a stock 4 door sedan. I was impressed. I had a turbo 93 Civic hatchback before this, so it was quite a big difference for me, but I was still impressed. The TSX was very forgiving and predictable. The stock tires were okay, which is to be expected for all-seasons which is why the Yokohamas are on the way.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Sup dude~
My friend is going auto-crossing soon.....and I might go as well~
It sounds like fun eh??

Love to see your new rims~

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
welcome to the club nish :wavey:
Nice picture

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Welcome to the Club, Nice pics, Fellow AutoXer here, was gonna go this weekend but the TSX is gonna be sitting at Acura Service untill Monday

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
welcome to the club!:wavey:

nice pic, anymore pics? I still havent took my TSX autoXing before, been thinking about it.

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
i never take my TSX to autoX....
some of my frds...datz y they changed new tires even their car is newer than me....and i still having my stock tires...lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys should try it! Even a stock TSX is tons of fun and very competitive. I intend to take out some Jettas and A4s this year, maybe even a beamer! :)

Here are a couple more pics...

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Great, another crazy post whore Canuck! :nervous: :laugh:

Welcome aboard! :D I would love to hear more about your AutoX experience(s)! :thumbsup: I'm going to AutoX my ride sooner or later, like I did with my EP3.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Looks good, any plans to lower it?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Definitely, but not this season. I want to stay in stock class for auto-x. But next summer, I see Tein or a-spec coilovers... and POSSIBLY a comptech s/c :thumbsup: but that might be shooting a bit high!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Nice pics man.... rims pretty good too!!!

but wow..... your car is so slanted...haha.planning to do some suspension work>???

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the compliments! :)

The car leans, but still sticks and handles really well. Here are a couple of pics from the same event to compare with... a STi and... a 77 Mustang :laugh:

(if you're wondering how fun auto-x is, take a close look at the mustang driver's face...)

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Ive Gotten a Wheel up AutoXing, looks like you came pretty close lol, that a Mustang II?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts