Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently invested in a honda accord euro luxury 05'. This is it -

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Alloy wheel

First mod over $100 is probably my system.
Getting it installed on wednesday

Product Electronic device Electronics Gadget Technology

Ill tell u guys how it sounds,
But im puttin in jl c2600 splits, kicker ks693 6x9's. The jl xd400 4channel amp, 12" w3 jl subwoofer, run off an xd600 jl monoblock.

Also if anyone needs stuff from jb hifi and are from the west/melb area im happy to help with a mad discount!

Take it easy keep it sleazy

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You wont believe what happened, got my car installed, by a local install company call GL Pro Sound. These guys are simply the biggest idiots i have ever met. The job should have taken about 4 hours tops. It took them 10 hours! They snapped an insert piece on my Passengers door handle and stuffed a bulb in my seat warmers. So they said they would order the parts with no charge to me. I was so angry that i didnt even listen to my system on the the drive home haha.

The next day i listened to it and my splits were tinnie as ****! And i had a massive amount of rattle on my parcel shelf. So i tuned it myself got rid of the tinnie sound, found out that they only put 3 screws each in the rear speakers. Do fixed that up. Then saw that my amps were mounted crooked. So took it back again. The dickhead went to fix straighten the amp. I was driving with my bro to lunch when i saw this that he put a screw through center leather insert. Which went through the cup holder aswell!

They are ordering the parts but **** these guys a numb skulls. I wouldnt recomend my worst enemy to go to these idiots! I am now getting a double din for the pocket under the standard headunit.

I think i need to create my own facia kit for it to sit in though. Havent found a crumb on the internet about a pocket or facia for a double din.

Ill post photos of the damages these guys did very soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts