Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Loving it coming from an 00 accord even though its only a 4 year difference feels wayy better in every way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was your Accord a stick shift too?

After test driving 4 doors sport cars, I knew I had to get one. I started off with a bunch of coupe Integras and decided to keep it in the Acura family. Ended up finding this TSX, fell in love with the way she moves and handle, and bought it right away.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was your Accord a stick shift too?

After test driving 4 doors sport cars, I knew I had to get one. I started off with a bunch of coupe Integras and decided to keep it in the Acura family. Ended up finding this TSX, fell in love with the way she moves and handle, and bought it right away.
No unfortunately it wasn’t a stick i didn’t think much of it just got me from point a to b then had it stolen so was looking at a few cars I knew I wanted to get into the car scene and have always wanted to learn stick so was looking into civics (fa5) but wanted something a little different found this tsx and did a little more research and went and scooped it up fell in love almost right away lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts