Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like the other site is dead... I'm a TSX owner, love the TSX, and plan to participate in your forum. Just thought I'd say hi!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site!! :wavey:

What color combo/tranny is your TSX?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, really sucks that a TSX just closes like that, but I'm glad I found you guys. See sig below for colours.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Me like your color combo :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Is that a bug deflector of some sort I see?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Hey, looks just like mine :thumbsup:
Joker - who can't believe someone from Montreal said the Habs suck :eek:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, it's a bug deflector. And, sure, the Habs suck... just look how pitifully they lost to TB this week. 4-0 :woowoo:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
tradsf said:
Yeah, really sucks that a TSX [site] just closes like that, but I'm glad I found you guys.....
Big big welcome, tradsf! Thrilled that you found us.

As you probably know, a lot of us were originally on Club TSX. The site was really hopping last spring, then there was a crisis in July which made almost everybody leave (or get banned), and that basically ended the site. It still muddled along after that, but nothing like what it had been.

I still took a look at it now and then, and, so I actually "know" you from there. It's great that you found this site. I've been hoping that after the site finally "died" last week, some of the regulars might find us. If you have a way of contacting any of the others, I hope you will!

Just like you say, it's bad that a site would just end. In fact, the fear of that was basically what triggered the "crisis" last July. There were various other underlying issues, but the thing was, those other issues made us doubt the commitment and reliability of the administrators, and so we (especially I) were worried that the site might just end, without warning. So, we (mostly I) started asking questions to get a better idea about this, and the next thing we knew, a lot of people were getting banned, and so most of the other members decided they would leave too.

On this site, there doesn't seem to be any such concern. The admins are involved and active, and, unlike on Club TSX, you get straight answers from them. It's very, very different.

P.S. I enjoyed seeing how I kept getting trash-talked on Club TSX long after I left..... :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
The real question is there a correlation between banning Larch and the demise of Club TSX? Dje3

T

·
0 Posts
Does anyone have a suggestion for an M3 style rear lip spoiler that will fit the TSX?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Tunergirl said:
Hi,
I am new to the site too. Nice to meet other TSX fans!
Welcome to the site!! :wavey:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
:wavey:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi I am a 1st time poster, long time lurcher lol! I'm getting a TSX in a couple of months and I have a question regarding tradsf's car, maybe anyone can answer this:

In your pictures, you have chrome on the door handles and around the windows, is this stock on the TSX? Or is this part of a "chrome package"? The reason I am asking is because I don't like that chrome on a white pearl TSX, although it looks good on a satin silver.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
welcome to the club!:wavey:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
the chrome comes stock. I didn't like it at first either but it's grown onme and now I really like it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts