Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
kHahnPhotography
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just built a new right with a friend, and I tried it out on Hfkuan's TSX. I know everyone hates teasers :thumbsdow:, but at Hfkuan's suggestion, I posted this one up. :grinno:

More pictures will be up earliest tomorrow night and latest by the night after that. :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
kevin also made me drop the car to the lowest settings on the coilovers and now my mugen midpipe is scratched :(

He also laughed out loud when he heard the scrape :squint:

·
The Red Wang
1,553 Posts
NBP with gold rims = sex :tu:

·
Jon Daily Boulevard
5,554 Posts
kevin also made me drop the car to the lowest settings on the coilovers and now my mugen midpipe is scratched :(

Awwww, that's why I won't lower my car at the max either. The 5Zigen mid pipe hangs really low too.

But it looks like it will be worth it as this teaser looks awesome!

·
Clean n' Simple
769 Posts

·
kHahnPhotography
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

LOL! :laugh:
I'm sorry. You know I scraped harder since you told me you waited at the stop sign for 10 seconds and I still didn't come.

lcrazyaznl said:
Ouch on the scrape any pictures on the rig setup trying make a decent affordable one =P
It's a blurry pic but:

·
Retired Regional Meet Leader
3,464 Posts
wow that's a crazy camera mount. that first pic is a teaser indeed.

·
it's a lifestyle
538 Posts
Wow!

If the TSX had no front plate, Euro R grill, and color matched fog light surrounds then I would've needed to replace my shorts after seeing this.

·
Not A MOD3RATOR
4,329 Posts
Looks good. How much does it cost and how involve is it to make a rig?

Jeff, let's make one and play around in Toronto...

·
, Regional Meet Leader, New York
4,104 Posts
It takes like 3 superclamps and then a pole and maybe a magic arm if your lens isn't wide enough. yea i'm working on making one here but important is stability and if it fits in my car haha...

maybe hfkuan can shed more light on his setup it would help!

·
kHahnPhotography
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the kind words. More pictures tonight, earliest (like it says in the first post :p).

It takes like 3 superclamps and then a pole and maybe a magic arm if your lens isn't wide enough. yea i'm working on making one here but important is stability and if it fits in my car haha...

maybe hfkuan can shed more light on his setup it would help!
While Hfkuan owns the sick TSX, I own the rig.

It's made up of 2 Avenger F1000 Suction cups, 3 Manfrotto Super clamps, 1 Manfrotto mounting stud, the ball head off of my Manfrotto tripod, and a 10" EMT pole.

While the pole can be had at your local Home Depot/OSH, the rest of the pieces I bought from B&H.

·
Registered
451 Posts
kHahn is correct.

He does the set up, photography, composition, and editing.

I just do the easy part...provide the car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts