Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2013 TSX with technology package wagon In like brand new condition has 26,000 miles on it. The hands-free link is not working. I thought it was a hfl module so I went to the junk yard get another one from a 2011 tsx sedan with technology package. Little bit different symptoms but still not working. I get audio prompts now at least with visual on navigation screen says it's pairing mode yet not able see hfl in phone trying to pair with car new hfl is acting like it's pairing pushing the talk button does nothing testing the microphone in diagnostic mode shows mic/hfl do not work. The module that was in car is rev 4 The one that I purchased is Rev 3 there has a slightly different part number. Do I have two defective hands-free link modules an a mic? Please click on this link to see what I see.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just purchased a 2013 TSX with technology package wagon In like brand new condition has 26,000 miles on it. The hands-free link is not working. I thought it was a hfl module so I went to the junk yard get another one from a 2011 tsx sedan with technology package. Little bit different symptoms but still not working. I get audio prompts now at least with visual on navigation screen says it's pairing mode yet not able see hfl in phone trying to pair with car new hfl is acting like it's pairing pushing the talk button does nothing testing the microphone in diagnostic mode shows mic/hfl do not work. The module that was in car is rev 4 The one that I purchased is Rev 3 there has a slightly different part number. Do I have two defective hands-free link modules an a mic? Please click on this link to see what I see.

Did you check to see if your phone is compatible with the hands free link of that vintage? Acura HandsFreeLink | Bluetooth Connectivity for Acura Cars

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the response. Yes as a matter of fact I was on the phone with Acura for over an hour. It was recommended I go to my dealer. I'm not even able to talk to the car to adjust anything. When I put the hands-free link in test mode by holding down this button for 10 seconds It tells me the hands-free link needs to be serviced.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts