I recommend 235/35/19 tires. You get a nice wide patch and keep overall diameter the same as OEM. No need to stretch tires since they have a +55 offset and you will have plenty of clearance everywhere.
I have Buddy Club N+ coil overs and love them, I would recommend that to anyone that wants a great daily setup. Did you have a budget in mind?
For reference here is 235/35/19 Falken FK452 on a 19x8 +48 wheel. This was when I had Eibach Pro-kit springs on oem shocks.
im sorry im kind of new to all this,, but i got a few questions;
1. I got the tire size but what brand is good?
2. Where can I find the Buddy Club N+ coil overs and whats a fair price to pay for them?
3. What does the Buddy Club N+ contain? Is it everything I need?
Oh boy, I feared I created more questions than I had answered lol
1. Go on Discount Tire, Custom Wheels, Truck & Car Rims | Discount Tire shop by size and see which ones are the best sellers and have best rating. Compare pricing to what you need. Wayyyy too many options for me to single one out. They are sponsors for this site so they will be glad to help you with your selection.
2. They run between 950-1200 brand new. You don't have to go with BC N+ cause I said so. Read this and see if you like something else.
3. Yes they include everything you need, you take out your oem suspension and swap these in. Install is anywhere from 200-400+ depending on the shop. Or you can do it yourself... but I get the vibe you are not much of a DIY'er.
I also have 235/35/19 Falken FK452, but Falken no longer makes this model tire. I recomend the Falken tire for sure. they have lasted me almost 2 yrs. and barely at 50% tread. Good for daily driving and i drive alot.
As for suspension, i have Teint H-tech on stock shocks which i had for 4 yrs already. Runs smooth but i have like a 3 finger gap in the back and 2 in the front. i plan on slapping on my Tein S-Tech's soon.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.