, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Dang, must be nice!

Welcome aboard! :)

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Welcome cybergypsy :wavey: hehe nice name
:eek: 36 cars in 38 months :eek: have you ever considered checking with Guenness World Record to see if you have a shot ? :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
robert_tsxgeek said:
Welcome cybergypsy :wavey: hehe nice name
:eek: 36 cars in 38 months :eek: have you ever considered checking with Guenness World Record to see if you have a shot ? :D

well its 39 cars in 55 months had t buy a home and a garage....still looking for a NSX

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
wow thats a lot of cars in 55 months. I know several ppl that do that too. One of my friends in Kansas went though 14 cars in 3 years. He just got rid of an '04 Honda S2000 for a new '06 Lexus GS, and he currently owns 3 other cars too. :eek:

How is the Scion xA? I've been thinking about getting on of those, or the xB.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Agent_Chen said:
wow thats a lot of cars in 55 months. I know several ppl that do that too. One of my friends in Kansas went though 14 cars in 3 years. He just got rid of an '04 Honda S2000 for a new '06 Lexus GS, and he currently owns 3 other cars too. :eek:

How is the Scion xA? I've been thinking about getting on of those, or the xB.
The Xa is a fun little car, had no problems with it but moved to Ocala fl and wanted heavier car, so bought a 230C benz, then i fell in love with the TSX so i bought that, thought about the RL but ont like the insterment cluster.....

I bought white, that ws all they had....now thinking gray....

My son has had 10 cars including 2 s2000
he loves those cars, till i bought him the elise.....i

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
I want your life....lol... very cool...Gorgeous cars, I've test driven all of em at least once lol... very nice though, and congrats on getting the TSX, u kinda remind me of one of My Ex-Girlfriends Father's, guy owned an insurance company, so he collected Ferraris, had a Whole Warehouse full of cars...

Welcome to the Site, and Congrats on the adding the TSX to your repute...

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
sorry.....i am jus a young noob.,.but how is that possible??

i know you are extremely rich.....but did you lease ALL the cars in order to do that? Wouldn't the insurance be a biatch?? hahhaa....

BEcause..... I LOVE cars.. and I don't mind owning that many cars within a 3 yr period......

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MemphisRheins said:
I want your life....lol... very cool...Gorgeous cars, I've test driven all of em at least once lol... very nice though, and congrats on getting the TSX, u kinda remind me of one of My Ex-Girlfriends Father's, guy owned an insurance company, so he collected Ferraris, had a Whole Warehouse full of cars...

Welcome to the Site, and Congrats on the adding the TSX to your repute...

but i am all WOMAN, Geico dropped me sayig i was a car lot.......But I never made money alway

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
i dont know what it's like having more than like 3 cars at once...i'd probly debating with myself
for like 30 minutes every day which one to take out lol

BTW you feel TSX is under-powered ?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Benz_05TSX said:
sorry.....i am jus a young noob.,.but how is that possible??

i know you are extremely rich.....but did you lease ALL the cars in order to do that? Wouldn't the insurance be a biatch?? hahhaa....

BEcause..... I LOVE cars.. and I don't mind owning that many cars within a 3 yr period......

not rich, crazy.......

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
BUt.....but..... how are you able to have 5 cars to yourself??

BEcause.....I am only 17 right now......and I want another sports car soon, well, as soon as I have $$ for it....I just need to learn your ways! :bowdown1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts