Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked up this beauty over the weekend, reminds me of my first car i loved so much the 98 Prelude, ah the good old days...
had ceramic 35 tint done today which will help big time living in GA. It's pretty easy to tell, but can you name my beater in the reflection? I also drive a 2012 GMC terrain, love that suv, best looking IMO.

BTW, I've got 10 years experience in a professional auto body shop, 4 years paint and 6 years body so I'll try to help on the forums in my area of expertise. I've read though some of the posts about (Ask a Detailer (swirl removal, touch-ups, etc.) by bigjorge3g, and for the most part the guy and many others knows what they're talking about.

my first car i paid for, i miss those days...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! Nice looking SE :cheers:

I think thats a 99-05 Jetta in the reflection. What do I win? :grinno:
Its a 2002 Jetta 1.8t, you get the car LOL, its broken down on me one to many times, thank god I had a 100k warranty on it. I must have gotten a lemon, most my Honda's did 100k miles before ever having problems.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome!

Prelude was my favorite car too, but I did not have the chance to own one.

You'll love your TSX more. Today I discover a new pleasant surprise. The sound quality from Ipod/Iphone via USB is good enough. Some major brands have poor implementation problem with USB, so that sound from USB is bad compared to other input sources.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.