Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just wanted to say hi to everyone and ask for tips. I had an 05 TL modded and loved it! Im really going to miss it but I totaled it about 3 weeks ago and now im very likely getting a 05 NBP 6spd w/ tech. It will be my first manual car so im open to any tips about the tsx trans and anything i should expect switching from a TL to TSX. And if anyone has a TL and wants some parts hit me up.:)
Thanks in advanced and im excited to start modding with you guys!
Forgot to say im from Chicago

·
DESI SHER
948 Posts
oh so you still looking for a tsx ? thought you picked one up ... but umm you are ganan experience power loss when you switch .. and TL are more roomier .. IMO if i had to go back i rather look for a 6speed TL lol .. ( Even though i love my tsx )

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i know but 6speed tl's are hard to come across. I should have enough money leftover to do a lot of performance mods(CAI, throttle body, intake manifold, headers, exhaust, Flashpro, exedra...) but i cant decide if i want to do all those mods and get some nice wheels and a body/lip kit or if i wanna forget about the exterior stuff and just go for a turbo or supercharger.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah thats funny you said that because i had just read that thread. I would totally boost but i need more info on prices people spend with instillation and dyno tune. Also i would much rather go turbo the s/c but seems like everyone goes s/c route.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.