Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
looking to sell a brand new HIC roof spoiler. purchased it within the original GB on TSXclub. received the spoiler in the mail and its been in storage until now, never installed. still has the original 3M tape, instructions, and original packaging which will be easy to ship.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

update: the real photo.

i will upload a pic tonight of the spoiler and the packaging. but accept this as a placeholder for the time being.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
churrrddd: your pm box is full.

FYI to all those interested--whoever sends me payment first gets it. if you want to confirm that you are the first, you can either PM me or email me at jkchang11 (at) hotmail.com for a faster response. if you send money after the spoiler has already been taken and paid for by someone else, i will refund your payment. thanks.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt. no payments received. spoiler still for sale.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Weekend bump. Let's get this sold. I will field OBO as well.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol, it's not like i'm sitting at my computer at home waiting for your lowball offer. OBO is REASONABLE. you offered 80 and yet paid 108? i don't get it. not to mention you're cluttering my FS thread.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
morning bump. limited independence day pricing! GO AMERICA.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ttt!

Freedom!

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still for sale. Pm'ed you.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sold

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.