Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of changing the OEM yellow head light bulb on my TSX 09 (Light 9005)

I am only comfortable with just changing the bulb (Don't want to get involved in adding any kits)

Should I just buy a white head lamp bulb or Can i go with a HID bulb.

Also can anyone please recommended a website where I can buy them from.

Thanks a ton

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
guessing you are in canada? ... isn't your low beam H1 not 9005? unless you mean the high beam bulb, which then again you still have to use the 9005 halogen.
You can NOT use an HID bulb, bulb lengths are different amongst other things. You have a halogen bulb, you must use the same exact one... But you can find many "whiter" options.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
guessing you are in canada? ... isn't your low beam H1 not 9005? unless you mean the high beam bulb, which then again you still have to use the 9005 halogen.
You can NOT use an HID bulb, bulb lengths are different amongst other things. You have a halogen bulb, you must use the same exact one... But you can find many "whiter" options.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
thanks you for your reply, yeas its a high beam (9005). I guess i will just look for a whiter halogen bulb

·
Arok5
6 Posts
Am in the same boat as ojasdatt and would like a whiter bulb but don't want to put in any kits or resistors. I will just go with a whiter bulb, thanks firstxs!

·
Arok5
6 Posts
Am in the same boat as ojasdatt and would like a whiter bulb but don't want to put in any kits or resistors. I will just go with a whiter bulb, thanks firstxs!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts