Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work for High End Performance NY, which is opening up soon to the public. Here's some information about us.

High End Performance, based out of Camarillo, California, has branched out to our location in Farmingdale, New York. We are authorized dealers for J's Racing, Cusco, Endless, Zeal, Walker Japan, Varis, Seibon, 5zigen, SSR Wheels, Tanabe, Weds, WedsSport, Work Wheels, Bride Seats, Eibach, BC Coilovers, Tein, CT-Engineering (previously Comptech), Recaro, and many more companies.

Contact Information:
Address: 18 Commerce Drive, Farmingdale, NY 11735
Phone: 631-323-8177
Fax: 631-323-8178

Our location is still in preparation for a grand opening sometime in June as well. Here are some of our cars from California and New York.

Reactions: lcrazyaznl

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks jeff! i definitely want a couple of TSXs to come out to our opening bbq/meet. i'll let everyone know when we get a date.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Cool man. I wish I had more shops in the Philly area. Any pics of the NY shop?

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we're still in the process of painting and getting everything ready.
our physical location isn't able to do serious work because of the landlord, but anything that isnt bolt on, or working with fluids will be done at JMR Garage which is another shop that we do a lot of work with.

we can also ship parts so if you or anybody needs parts, just let me know.
my email is [email protected] or send me a pm if it's not full haha

in addition to the companies i listed above, we get parts from hundreds of companies so if you guys need anything, let me know!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
good stuff, but don't you need to be a vendor in order to sell parts here?

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm not selling parts on here. i was just announcing that we have a location in the north east region, hence regional thread. which is the reason i put contact information as opposed to specific listings.

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rob i work there. i wish i owned this legendary franchise rofl

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
will do guys!

like up our facebook page so i dont have to spam tsxclub rofl.
Facebook Page

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
any chance you guys are looking for management/inverntory/accounting internships? I need an internship, and I'm so down to work at a performance shop for free!

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would rather not handle logistics over a forum. Send me an email to [email protected] and we can talk about it through there.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
ayo jon let me find out you getting payed in parts for your whip....

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha nahhhh. its not even like that rob. i think i'm gonna be done with the tsx for a while. got my eyes set on another project

1 - 20 of 33 Posts