Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
2009 Pearl White TSX 6spd
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was really active on here when I first got my car but like many others I stopped posting here and drifted on to..."another" forum lol. Feeling bored today so thought I would post up some pics of my ride now, 2 years since my last post here.

Pics from May.8th 2009
http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/2nd-gen-image-gallery/35623-got-shoes.html

OH, and I picked up a DSLR camera. How did I live without one before...
Here she is now:

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
Very nice! Damn 2 years? idk how i would manage. This forum has given me so many ideas of what to do with my car. Every day i see something i just have to subscribe to. Glad your back for now lol

·
, Administrator, TOTM Coordinator
6,858 Posts
Yes! I miss this clean car..

Finally a 2nd gen w/ the Honda Grill!

Glad to see your still around man, hope the car is still running strong.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
hehe...welcome back ttk. u already know how i feel about your car :thumbsup:

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
Is it just me or does it look like you have all around tint execpt the passenger front?

P.S. Car looks good!

·
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice! Damn 2 years? idk how i would manage. This forum has given me so many ideas of what to do with my car. Every day i see something i just have to subscribe to. Glad your back for now lol
This forum pretty much taught me everything I needed to know to get started on modding my car. I was truly a noob when I first joined and tsxclub was my first exposure to a whole new world, one that has now consumed my life lol.

Yes! I miss this clean car..

Finally a 2nd gen w/ the Honda Grill!

Glad to see your still around man, hope the car is still running strong.
Car is still running strong indeed, and thanks for the welcome back. Lease is up in like 1.5 years though so deciding if I should go nuts and mod the shiet out of her..or slow down and part out.

hehe...welcome back ttk. u already know how i feel about your car :thumbsup:
Right back at ya ed :p

damn nice 2nd gen! The grille + your headlights look so sexy, first pic is a winner.
ty sir.

Is it just me or does it look like you have all around tint execpt the passenger front?

P.S. Car looks good!
Tint is just in the rear..I got nothing on my front driver and passenger. and ty.

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
everything is win about this car.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
wow it's been 2 years since Gen2 came out
car looks great

·
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys for the comments. My gf has a 1G TSX and I have to say I enjoy driving the 1G alot too. I dont want to say more than my 2G but the newer generation seems to have lost alot of "sport" in compromise for luxury.

·
VBP CREW
232 Posts
Whats the suspension and wheel/tire set up

·
Registered
27 Posts
Whats the suspension and wheel/tire set up
Beat me to it! :laugh:

What rims are you rolling on? They look a bit industrial and I like that. Also interesting contrast with the mix and match black and white.

One more question - what DSLR did you end up with?

Cheers
Jonesy

1 - 20 of 40 Posts