Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hm, dudes, I have an idea
If you have 2 insurances, for example, home insurance and car insurance, and if someone will set fire the garage where is your car, but that garage is a part of your home, will you be paid by both of insurance companies, or only a insurance company will pay you compensations? I mean will my home insurance pay me compensations because of the garage damage and car insurance for the damage of my car?

·
Registered
20 Posts
If someone will set your house on fire, the house insurance will pay back the money. If you set your own house on fire, it's another problem. I think only the car insurance will work

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes, all the house insurances (even the cheaper ones) cover the personal property after being damaged by the fire. As the car is part of the personal properties, they cover it from damage or theft. But even so, this depends on the cause of the fire. On this they will negotiate with you about the price. And there's another thing - the cost of the insurance. A better insurance, which means a higher price, will make the negotiation process easier and, hopefully, more profitable for you. You could check out Esurance (https://homeownersinsurancecover.net/esurance-review/ ), it's has a good reputation.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes, all the house insurances (even the cheaper ones) cover the personal property after being damaged by the fire. As the car is part of the personal properties, they cover it from damage or theft. But even so, this depends on the cause of the fire. On this they will negotiate with you about the price. And there's another thing - the cost of the insurance. A better insurance, which means a higher price, will make the negotiation process easier and, hopefully, more profitable for you. You could check out Esurance (https://homeownersinsurancecover.net/esurance-review/ ), it's has a good reputation.
But for including the car in the house insurance you have to pay mare, right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Demixl
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing