Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thats right, these are wheels that were made for Honda/Acura only. Everything down to the offsets and center bore are made specifically for Honda/Acura. No adapters, no hubrings, etc. We are talking about being able to have a wheel that not only fits exact, but the ability to use proper tire sizes are now a reality. Finishes are Silver or Chrome. These wheels have taken the US by storm because there is finally a company that is only looking to fill that void in the market place, and dedicate products to the Honda/Acura brand. Really nice stuff. I have talked with Mr Marji and he has quite the vision, and Iam happy to bring this line to you!

From their site:
RonJon Sport/Luxury Wheels provide the market with a variety of wheel styles that come in sizes engineered according to Honda & Acura OEM specs. Our research and development teams have gone to great lengths to find the optimal specifications for your individual make and model Honda or Acura. All the wheels are hub centric and will not interfere with suspension or body panels when your car is driven to its full potential. There is no need for spacers, adapters, and hub rings for the purpose of fitting one wheel onto many different vehicle makes, these wheels fit Honda & Acura vehicles only. We also offer some of the finest finishes that will compliment your car, like Hyper Silver with a diamond cut machined face for the sport crowd, as well as a brilliant chrome finish for those who like to floss. If you own an Acura or Honda vehicle, then it is about time that you receive the wheel that is a true upgrade without a sacrifice.

Inspyre

Servo

Here are some pics:

If you are interested, please send me an email and mention that you are from here, and I send you a quote ASAP.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
im kind of interesting with the Inspyre 18" silver ... wuts the weight ? .. and wutz the weight for stock ? and how muhc ? ~

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
wow that's not bad ... just noticed that 18" is 24lb. no heavy at all ~

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
yes yes .... ~~ just got that from another forum ..~
and the other style is even lighter .. ~

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
oh .. ~~ that's nice ar .. ~~ so ... 24lb. should consider to be normal weight ??
haha .. im noob with rims .. ~

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
m......but volk's got some light one.......also 5zigen hv some light one....18's only 18-19lbs......damn liight

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
mmm ... icic ~~ thx .... ~ ~ but really still have no clue with wut rims i should go for .. ~
maybe wait for awhile .. ~ ~maybe fall is better for parches some rims ~

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
ops..sorry for hijacked big h thread.....
we better give the thread back to big h

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
thx for the data Sa....
wow 77W is so light.... temp. :)~

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm gonna start another thread and let you all figure out the weights of different wheels... :)

So for the person that wants the info and pricing: YOU WILL RECEIVE THE WHEELS AT A KILLER DEAL. Check your pm.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For everone else this is a fantastic opportunity to own some great quality wheel that is made by an Acura owner like yourselves.

I am in the process of getting these wheels to Canada, and will be placing an order with Ronjon by Friday of next week....so those of you interested please email me or PM me your info and I will get you a quote!

·
Registered
19 Posts
What makes this company unique is the exclusive nature of the wheels. Wheel weight is important obviously, And we considered that from the beginning making them lighter than a comparable OEm wheel. but the main issue is the specs of the wheels and unique styling. The offsets are high, as in 50mm, very rare in the aftermarket. This is because other cars have lower offsets and other wheel companies try to fit the same wheels onto many different cars, from domestic, to import. Now the wheels are also hubcentric, which means that they will only fit Acura and Honda, and they will be as stable and vibration free as the OEM wheels. The stylign is fresh and they not Knock offs like many other companies. the wheels also allow the owner to experiment with tires without worring about rubbing, liek 235/40/18 for OEM overall diameter and comfort, 225/40/18 for aggressive looks and sharper handling, etc.
Big H is taking care of Canada for RonJon Wheels and we are now accepting orders in the US.
So Acura finally gets what they deserve, liek BMW has AC schnitzer and Mercedes has Brabus, Acura now Has RonJon Wheels. here are a few pics, my car is the CL-S w/19" x 7.5" Inspyre and the TSX was a local customer w/ 18" x 7.5" Inspyre.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts