Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every Honda Lover needs one of these, hang it on your rear view mirror.

Price: CAD $20.00 Aprox. $18.18 USD

If you guys want one i would suggest you buy something bigger and we can ship it to you in the same box to save you money on the shipping otherwise shipping is kinda gonna be killer:)

Thanks

Calvin

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
They are cute, but they also go for $10 on ebay.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
AcidLotus said:
They are cute, but they also go for $10 on ebay.
Thanks, I will go check ebay :)

*edit* :(

lowest ebayer sell for $12.99 + $4.99 shipping

Close enough I guess & as least I will get Guarantee Authentic Honda Product from AJR

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
I've seen a few TSX who have it. Looks cute...and smart telling people to buy more things! hahaha

·
, Moderator Emeritus
6,313 Posts
If it's like canada post reg parcel or even intl light packet it would be under $7 (this is under the consumer rate)

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yup but there is no tracking number for it. :p

VorteC said:
If it's like canada post reg parcel or even intl light packet it would be under $7 (this is under the consumer rate)

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
^ He's one of your biggest TSX customers, you should know where he lives! hahaha..

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GeneralCho said:
Damn!!! That means I need to drop by A&J again. I was just there couple days ago. How many do you have in stock?

not alo, i think less than 10 left. Think could be wrong we get them in all the time..but for now we have not as much as we did a week ago:p

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GeneralCho said:
Calvin, do you think you can save me 2 of them? I can come pick it up when Phil's AEM CAI for his GTS comes in.

i will see what i can do no promises these things go fast but we also get them in fast too:p but this is what we have till late june

Thanks

·
Not A MOD3RATOR
4,329 Posts
Hey Calvin,

Can you save me 1. And do you sell Cusco Engine Strut Bar and Progress Rear Sway Bar??? I need a RSB that can go w/ the Greddy SP2 Exhaust. Thanks. E-Mail me for price.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts