Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I talked to Mayuga and he's nice enough to let me use these old pictures. I have been around this forum since 2005, and if anyone need any authentication, I am happy to provide it. These are just some parts I have collected over the years for my TSX and I don't have time to put them on anymore, or bought extra and left it there, so I am selling them. Everything is brand new. Shipping is extra.

Mugen badge with back plate to mount on the Mugen grille or bumper $40

JDM replica Red Honda badges. These are identical to the real one, I just couldn't justify paying $150+ for them. Front and back for the TSX - $90

DRL super white lights. I bought a set in yellow and white, decided to keep the yellow. Used my yellow one for 2+years and are still fine. $25

Mugen replica badge for the Mugen replica wing or trunk. It should be a direct fit. Bought this thinking to buy a replica wing but didn't go through. This is not the cheap Ebay Mugen badge, it's diamond cut edge badge. Top one can be for the trunk, $20 each

Bought this to match the Red JDM badge, but didn't end up putting the badge on. The key cover I am not sure if it will fit, I can try later. The red badge goes over either the Honda center cap, or the steering wheel. It has some kind of protective plastic on it that makes it anti-scratch. $20 each

Mugen replica badge that goes on the trunk. It's very good quality, similar to the ones selling on the site. Decided not to go with the Mugen theme. $20 each

Mugen replica pedals my friend bought me. But, I have an AT (f)(l)(a)( , not an MT, so it just sat there. I am willing to trade for a set of AT if anyone has one. $40

These are seat belt delete. Basically they plug into the seat belt buckle tricking the car that the seat belts are in. Disclaimer: These are for OFF-ROAD use only!! I bought these because I have a Takata Harness. I just bought extra ones for my friends but they don't want them anymore. $8 each, or $10 for both

Thanks everyone for looking. I am just trying to get back what I paid for these parts. Thank you.

·
Live life supercharged!
598 Posts
maybe im going blind but i dont see any pics!

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I would like to see the pictures as well, I'd like to buy from a fellow Canadian! :p

·
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys, Didn't see this until now!! All picture links are fixed!!!

·
free beard rides!
961 Posts
Your inbox is full...Id like the Emblem and pedals 90804
Alan

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Hey Benz, interested in the Mugen Grill badge and MT Pedal set, price shipped to a fellow Canadian, Edmonton T6H2H3?

·
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry guys, didn't know I will get so many interest so quick. I replied all PMs and made some room for more!

Your inbox is full...Id like the Emblem and pedals 90804
Alan
I will get you a quote and PM you soon! Thanks!

Hey Benz, interested in the Mugen Grill badge and MT Pedal set, price shipped to a fellow Canadian, Edmonton T6H2H3?
No problem! Let me find out a shipping quote and I will get back to you! Thanks!

·
free beard rides!
961 Posts
just wondering whats happening ?

·
2004 TSX & 2007 R1
148 Posts
I would like the price on pedals after poopy to 90032. Thanks! PM preferred... Thanks again

·
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
2004 TSX & 2007 R1
148 Posts
just got your pm... sorry i already got some pedals but thanks for the response!

·
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No problem. I have been busy and it's hard for me to come on the forum as much.

For a faster respond, please e-mail me via nikedude23 at hotmail.com

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts