Acura TSX Forum banner

141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
My car just started leaking power steering fluid a few days ago pretty heavily. I am having to top off about every 2 days or it starts making noise and acting jerky. I am adding about 24oz of fluid a week. I have not had time to look under the car to see where its coming from (Full time student with a full time job) but my engine bay is clean so I know it has to be leaking from under the car. Does this sound like it is the recalled hose thats leaking?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
My car just started leaking power steering fluid a few days ago pretty heavily. I am having to top off about every 2 days or it starts making noise and acting jerky. I am adding about 24oz of fluid a week. I have not had time to look under the car to see where its coming from (Full time student with a full time job) but my engine bay is clean so I know it has to be leaking from under the car. Does this sound like it is the recalled hose thats leaking?
Bring it in to dealership, see what happens.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i got my transmission replaced under a used car dealership warranty and when i got the car back it was leaking power steering fluid bad.... i blamed them, they said they didnt touch that part of my car...im wondering if this is my issue gonna have to call honda i got something in the mail about some ecu recall hadnt heard of this one my car slowed down on the leak and there is never spots under my car so its like it only leaks when its moving now idk this has been the weirdest car ive had yet so many weird stupid issues but i still love it

·
Registered
117 Posts
i know it is a little late but i recently bought a tsx about 3 months ago can i still qualify for the recall fix?

·
Registered
30 Posts
The recall, covering 2004-2008 model year Acura TSX vehicles with 2.4-liter inline four-cylinder engines, comes after one fire was reported due to leaking fluid.

141 - 152 of 152 Posts