Acura TSX Forum banner

Honda-tech spring meet June 9th premeets

1K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  tsxpert 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys Honda-tech Spring meet is on June 9th and people always wonder about premeets. I figure we could just start a new thread and post the premeet locations and times under here so they are easy to find and you don't have to search numerous posts. So post up!

** Northend Everett/Lynnwood: Ashway Park+Ride at 8:00. Leaving no later then 8:30am sharp!!! Its off Ashway and 164th St. W. Not gonna be the first ones there but definitely aiming for pave parking otherwise I can't park. Plenty of parking. Easy access to and from I5 north or south and no cops trying to harasse us. See you guys there!

**Southend Renton/Kent/Tukwila:
East Valley regal 13 in Renton near Younker Mitsu @ 8am. Roll out around 8:20-8:30pm

** Southern Washington/Oregon: Meeting at 5:00am at exit 11 rest stop in Washington and we are waiting an hour for people to show up we'll head out at 6:00am so we can show up a little early.

I wanna see as many tsx's as possible! This would be a good time to represent our car and the forum!

#7 ·
Yeah that'd be fun. Make a huge entrance. We can pick a spot down there and get all the TSX's to link up. Then roll in. I know adule, menaceteg, and cl9rider are all planning on going as well I heard. Get some wheels illest!

Also I'm planning on rolling in around 9:20-9:30 cuz paved parking is a must! Plus we want to be able to park next to eachother.

#9 ·
That's why we have to get there earlier. I figure 30 minutes into it and we should still be in the clear. What's a good spot right off the freeway but easy to get back on? Circle K right off hwy18? not too far from the meet either. Unless someone knows a better place?

Here's the address I have:
601 Auburn Way South,
Auburn, WA 98002

#10 ·
Bump for all the premeets for Honda-tech. If you cant make the northend. I have the other 2 going on.

Reminder: If you would like to meet up before and roll in all the tsx's we have. Please stop by our quick meet up at 76 Gas station and Circle K. At the address provided. We should be down there around 9:20am but will leave at 9:45 depending on how many people. Does this work for you guys!? Less then a week away!!

Here's the address I have:
601 Auburn Way South,
Auburn, WA 98002

#11 ·
Hey guys so scratch meeting up down in auburn before the meet. No one has commuted so we'll just see each other down there tomorrow. If you'd like us to try and save a spot just hit us up on here or shoot me a text.

#12 ·
Honda tech was crackin. Good turnout. Races were filthy. You guys should of came. Oh well, next meet. Forum Fest June 23rd! Make sure you pre register for $20! Let's represent tsxclub.com. We will be rolling together and parking together. Get your whips ready for the best car show/meet/drag/drift event of the year! I'll post the picture of the tsx's I saw today when I can use my laptop. P

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.