Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Items are FS/FT

Honda EP3 Valve Cover
Condition: Definitely needs to get redone, but perfect for anyone who is looking to get there VC powder coated in a custom color.
Price: Sold
Reason for selling: Decided to go a different route.

Volk Racing Rays Limited Edition Red/Carbon Center Caps
Condition: 9/10
I am almost 100% sure that these are discontinued so factor that in before you look at the price ;)
Price:SOLD
Reason for selling: Bought a different set of volk center caps.

Red Hazard Switch for 06-08 TSX
Condition: 9.9/10
Price: Sold to Cl7euror
Reason for selling: Install seems like too much PITA for me right now, I have other things to worry about. Phisigbrotha has the same switch and he said that install is going to be a PITA but it is doable. My loss your gain! I will end up keeping it and figuring out install if I don't get the asking price.

Things I am looking for(Cash on your end or mine depending on what it is and what you want): EuroR rear badge, Ingalls ETD, K24 Black IM cover, P2R gaskets BNIB, Black Rays valve stems, 06-08 P2R TB spacer(black), Spoon Resevoir Socks BNIB, J's Racing Polished Oil Cap, J's Radiator Cap, Cusco Type 1 Brace.

I also have a J's Racing Oil Cap in Silver...looking to trade it for a polished one because it matches my polished cusco strut bar.

Paypal only no checks or money order. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
hows the switch install hard? jw as im interested in it depending on the complexity

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its pretty complex. For starters it doesn't have the passenger airbag light with it and the plug in the back doesn't match up. So you need a custom job to get it to work and I don't have the money/time to figure it out. And its for an 06 and up not 04 and 05. But lmk...just PM if your interested.

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks man^ :thumbsup:
Bump, hazard sold. Someone out must want a VC that has "honda" instead of "honda motor co. ltd"

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
$75 shipped? I'll take it.

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was thinking about doing some sort of unique black color to the VC Mayuga, but I think there would be too much black and my engine bay would be boring. So I am deciding to go a different route. It may not be original but it will go well with the theme I decided to switch too! ;)
Yes, ekthankz750 $75 shipped PM me! And I can ship it out on Monday :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.