Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI for existing 2010-2011 RDX owners or those looking for one.

'Available now, the 2010-2011 Hondata RDX reflash raises the performance of the Acura RDX to a new level. From a 33 ft lb torque boost down low to a 26 HP increase at the top end the additional power is available immediately anytime and anywhere. At $295 this is simply the best bang for buck upgrade available for the RDX you will ever install. For more information click here.'

Reflash - Acura RDX

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thankx, 2008 left behind again.....I guess we will never get a reflash, and should not bother them with any more "lists" of people who will pay for it. Obviously the people who bought their SUV for performance and handling needed it before a sport sedan.

Later.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
how the hell did the RDX get a reflash before the 2nd gen tsx?!

·
-
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hondata has already mentioned that honda optimized the 2nd gen ecu for its engine, so like someone said, it's doubtful they'd develop a reflash for it. if anything, they'd probably develop flashpro or a base map for supercharging (which it seems they've already done since the CT-E supercharger is in development).

really hoping the talk of a user friendly tuning option for the 1G due early this year comes soon. hell, i'd just be happy w/ the reflash.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
I've been following this progress on Azine. I will getting our 2010 RDX reflashed next month.:)

·
-
1,559 Posts
Wonder why they skipped us 07-08 folks :scratch:

Somebody with technical skill eventually has to try to install a 2006 TSX manual trans ECU in a 2007-08 TSX manual trans car.
Just start with stock ECU's, just to see if it would work & what mods are required to make it work.

If all those folks that signed those petitions to Hondata for the reflash for 07-08 TSX's would toss in a few bucks to cover the cost, perhaps that would fund someone to try the swap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts