Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.hondata.com/reflash_tsx.html

7600rpm rev limit! Fits K24A2 TSX Manual transmission owner with the ECU part numbers :
RBB-A01
RBB-A02
RBB-A03

Does anyone know the ECU part number of the Australian Accord Euro - it is a K24A3?

bbbbb5

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
i just saw it too

·
Registered
149 Posts
good news for TSXer's. Curious to know if Hondata is workin on K-Pro for the TSX?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Drunkenbuda said:
****, no AT hondata?
Yes there will be - in a month or two.

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
woop...

damnit...

another thing to buy for the tsx

·
Registered
294 Posts
Something to know that i would like but dont want to crowd this thread with the topic is. how far does this change the warrunty. i can see my dealership laerning about it and completely cutting me off from anything possible. so what would they do? and what if i can get my hands on a second ecu, could swapping them out cover up the fact im using a hondata?

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Kick ass, now I know what to tell my wife to get me for my birthday :nod:

·
Registered
976 Posts
This months issue of Compact Car Magazine, Skunk2's TSX part 2 is using the "K-Pro"..raised the rev limiter to 7,500rpms and Vtec kicks in at 5,200rpms..and its making 184WHP @6,100rpms!! (stock is 170WHP @6,800rpms) go pick up the issue for more details..its about 4 pages front and back..

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Precyse, thats a hacked RSX-s Kpro

Hondata will not release a K-pro for the TSX, however Im pissed off now lol, cause this meens im gonna have to blow an additional 600$ :) lol cant wait

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TSX Cman said:
Something to know that i would like but dont want to crowd this thread with the topic is. how far does this change the warrunty. i can see my dealership laerning about it and completely cutting me off from anything possible. so what would they do? and what if i can get my hands on a second ecu, could swapping them out cover up the fact im using a hondata?
You are most likely to impact warranty on anything related to the engine. It really depends on what the problem is.

Re having a second ecu - don't bother. It is not worth the hassle as you will need to ensure the immobilser is recoded as well as your key. The ECU, key and immobilser are all linked so it is not so simple just to get a different ecu.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
I got a question for everyone thats getting the hondata..

I was looking to get it but after seeing the improvement.. as a daily commuter.. Ill never get pass 3000 rpm.. the real improvement is > 5000 RPM.. I bearly see that in my driving..

are you guys getting it because you spend a lot of time at the tracks and you're going to race it or just getting it for bragging rights ?

If money is no object, would you rather have the SC first and then the Hondata or vice-versa ?

·
Registered
102 Posts
ForceSHO said:
I got a question for everyone thats getting the hondata..

I was looking to get it but after seeing the improvement.. as a daily commuter.. Ill never get pass 3000 rpm.. the real improvement is > 5000 RPM.. I bearly see that in my driving..

are you guys getting it because you spend a lot of time at the tracks and you're going to race it or just getting it for bragging rights ?

If money is no object, would you rather have the SC first and then the Hondata or vice-versa ?
You only get up to 3000 rpm??? How do you move? I'm not saying you have to take it to red line all the time (of course that ain't good) but come on. This is a ivtec engine, it's meant to rev up to get some scoot

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Well I AutoX my car...so at least I have a little bit of the racing excuse, but I defenutly bring the car up above 3,000 RPM's when Im daily driving, hell Decided on the parkway, that 4th gear at 4,000 RPMs is the best spot... lol, needless to say that was fun, Also love the way the car sounds and feels when Vtec hits at 6000 RPMs, cant wait to see what thats gonna be like at 5k..... Way I figure it... w/ Hondata my car will have 3 personalities... 1-3000 RPM...regular stock car type thing, little bit of Hondata's low end torque, 3-5000 RPM's.... CAI kicks in, car sounds like a beast and is getting some power now, 5- 7300 RPM... Vtec Terratory... holly crap I want Hondata !!!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I gotta Q, I checked out the website and it says the results are w/ a CAI & header. If you only got a CAI how much of a difference will it make w/ the performance? I don't really have an interest in getting headers cause the noise.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Attcually, Compaired to the Angry Elephant your CAI is, headers are really nothing.... might get a lil nicer of an Idle, but ur really not gonna hear much of a difference, especially when compaired to a CAI.... If you can afford it (I cant) headers are a really good mod, esp once paired w/ Hondata... personally im gonna have enough fun just saving up for Hondata... wish i had a better :santa2: (err... Hanukkah lol) this year

1 - 20 of 38 Posts