Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was just announced a couple of hours ago by Hondata. The reflash for the Auto TSX is out!

Visit the Hondata website for details!
http://www.hondata.com/reflash_tsx.html

Dyno:
Yellow - Injen intake, Auto TSX, reflash
Pink - Auto TSX, reflash
Green - Auto TSX Stock

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
hehe admins will probably close one of the two reflash threads you created..no need for duplicate:) but thanks for the find

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
got price on the at version? do i have to send them my ecu? or someone comes to me?

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
got price on the at version? do i have to send them my ecu? or someone comes to me?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
u have to send it

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
-phase- said:
does that mean u cant drive for the time the ecu is sent out?
Yes, that's standard practice with Hondata ECU flashes. They do flashes the day they get your ECU (in most cases) and ship via FedEx overnight to make it as fast as possible and to reduce your TSX's downtime.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
BTW, this sounds like a really nice birthday gift for me. :thumbsup:

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
thats what I was thinking

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
SWEET MAN!!!
thx phase 4 da update........ n nice find....
but DAMN IT...... no reflash for the 05 yet........

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anyone have any experience with Hondata ECU flash? I am wondering about any risks to the engine or additional wear and tear due to the changes made. Also what about warranty on car. Would this void the warranty?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Hondata is an upgraded ECU for your TSX. Its like a smarter TSX, it learns everytime you drive your TSX. Hondata will increase air flow to the engine and more( don't flame on my if i'm wrong!) And yes, it will void your warranty if anything were to happen to your car. Got balls for a Hondata? I do!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Ok Guys, heres the answers

Cyde- You have to remove and send them your ECU/ Immobiliser, your car will be out of commision for approx. 3 days

Pocket- This Reprograms the Brains of the car, Honda's stock settings are pritty good, but there a little too on the cautious side, So this mod lowers your Vtech point 1,000 RPMS, Raises ur redline 500...and unlocks a little bit more lowend torque

Edit: Clyde- 595$

·
Registered
256 Posts
Our prayers have finally been heard!

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
I will give it a pass....not worth it for me.
I mean I rarely rev past 4K anyways. i am a wuss.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts