Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is pretty interesting. saw it when i visited hondata.com yesterday.

Traction Control

In development since 2008, Traction Control for your s300, KPro or FlashPro will be available soon. Hondata Traction Control works by monitoring the ABS wheel speed sensors and reducing engine output when excessive wheel-spin is detected. A dash mountable switch allows the selection of different target slip rates, and software allows the system to be tuned for your specific vehicle setup. More details will be available shortly.
Price and availability TBA

Traction Control

·
Registered
976 Posts
Wow.. this looks like a really good feature to have. I know what will be next on my wish list! Can't wait to see more about this product..

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
this is awesome news, especially for winters where it comes in handy! Maybe it wont bog the car down since hondata is doing it this time :p

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
The vsa system is horrible all together even with it off like what was said before it still lacks. I was thinking one day what would happen if i pulled the fuses and to my surprise it disabled it also the abs. The only prob is the vsa,abs, and brake lights are on if u can deal with that then there is a cheap fix for the prob

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
With my new setup I am working on I will definitely be looking into this for sure. Hondata continues to create great new developments for the Honda community.

·
Registered
59 Posts
This is mainly for high powered turbo drag cars, most of us wont make enough power to ever use it effectively

·
Registered
976 Posts
This is mainly for high powered turbo drag cars, most of us wont make enough power to ever use it effectively
Did you really just say that?? What would make you think that?.. This is pretty much for ANYONE that's modifying and tracking there car. It's a performance upgrade which seems to work very well from a launch! This is a launch feature which would compliment "2 step", which is another launch feature available on Hondata Kpro Kmanager/FlashPro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts