Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we were on our way to Yosemite today at the CA99 off-ramp this guy at the cross intersection decided to run a red light. I reacted fast enough to stomp on the brakes immediately or else the F250 would've been T-boned my car. Everything on the front-end is gone, the JDM lights, the JDM grille, pretty much the entire front-end was torn off by the truck. The police arrived within less than a minute (really fast!) and the officer said he actually clocked the guy going over 40mph from two blocks away from the scene (the limit was 35 I think). My mom better be alright after the doctor visit tomorrow, or else I'd be REALLY REALLY mad. Lastly, I really hope this will not be a goodbye to the TSX :(

Sad photos time:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Wow bro, that sucks:(

Good thing u guys didnt get injured and were able to walk away. U will feel the soreness within the next couple days though!
I say u go after everything that dumbass has!

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
As long as you're ok and hopefully your mom too and yes you should get the other driver with everything he's got.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Damn hate these threads :( Glad you're ok, hopefully your mom will be too.

The other day a lady ran a red light while looking down at her phone and didn't even look sideways when the car in front of me honked at her. Its insane out there.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Can't believe the stupidity of the F250 driver, hope everything works out.

·
Registered
295 Posts
F250/Dodge Ram/Silverado usually = idiots, at least around here. Best wishes for your Mom, and I don't know if it's your mindset, but a call to a lawyer can't hurt, beats paying a deductible.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the all the kind regards everyone! My mom is OK but will have to go back to the chiropractor to see how the x-ray goes. I am seriously thinking of getting a lawyer, for one the insurance company will definitely not pay out enough to get another TSX to match the condition of mines. Secondly, this have to happen to my travel plans that I am supposed to leave next week, where I have everything reserved and paid. :(

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
Glad to hear everyone is ok. Gl with insurance hopefully they don't mess about.too much and your back into a tsx soon!
And i hope you took your mom to an actual doctor not just a chiro! !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts