Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i want to upgrade my stock swaybar with a RSB and i also want to upgrade my endlinks just becuase ...so why not do it the first time right... im looking into moog endlinks and the one that marcus sells fastline adjustable endlinks... iv also been reading up on hotchkis endlinks but searched to see if they fit our tsx... is anyone running this or does it fit? whos running what and hows it holding up?... thanx

·
Registered
171 Posts
I purchased the Moog endlinks when I recently did my Koni/Neuspeed install. I really like that fact that I don't need to use an allen wrench to take them off. I live on the east coast so I had one heck of a time removing the stock endlinks for my RSB and spring/shock install. I like the design of the Moog endlinks as they have grease fittings to lubricate and the diameter of the endlink is thicker.

Sorry I didn't post about the hotchkin endlinks though...

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do they require a lot of grease ? iv seen pics of it and it looks like its mad greasy on there?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Not to my knowledge..... When I opened mine out of the package they were pre-filled with the grease. In fact, there was no grease on the outer part of the endlink what so ever. I did have to screw the grease gun fitting in to the top part of the endlink, that's all. If I get a chance tomorrow I will take a picture of it installed on my car.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea hotchkis thanx marcus... marcus do you have the fastline endlinks in stock ?

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dam you mayuga your so close to everything...lol....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts