Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010TSX with AcuraLink...How do I manually change the time? No matter how I follow the instructions, the time will not change. Is my AcuraLink too old to be supported? The time would usually change automatically. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just to update y'all - I got this from a news article, the clocks will correct themselves in August.

Owners have also reached out and received different responses. American Honda provided the CR-V Owners Club forum this response:
We have escalated the NAVI Clock Issue to our Engineering Team and they have informed us that you will experience issue from Jan 2022 thru August 2022 and then it will auto-correct. Please be assured that we will continue to monitor this and will advise you if a fix is available before that time.
- source

·
Registered
7 Posts
Worth a shot I guess, but I'm guessing it wont. Still involves one tool, but easiest way I do it is just unhook the ground at the chassis. Then you don't even have to mess with the battery. Its not like you have to do this all the time, only when the battery dies or when you need to unplug it for something.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.