Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06, just bought a mugen style 06-08 vis replica, was going to test fitment but unfortunately i didnt want to mess up my side skirt so i left it alone.

i took out the phillips screws on both sides and i also took everything out at the bottom.

the problem is, it feels like its stuck on something, but i cannot figure out what it is. i can wiggle the side skirt and it feels like its going to come out but something is holding it. anyone care to share their ideas? i know a lot of people have aftermarket side skirts but i searched and couldnt find a DIY

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
which left are you talking about? engine side / exhaust side / passenger side / driver side? see where im coming from? i tried sliding every direction as well but i keep hearing a little crack and it wouldnt budge thats why i stopped

EDIT: Nevermind, move the side skirts to the rear was what i was looking for. thanks man

and thanks for the link, undefined... but it wont open, it just kept saying loading file.... and nothing apprears

EDIT: Nevermind it works, i just waited 10 minutes and didnt realize i had to click on that free account box that looks like an ad :laugh:

·
team HD
727 Posts
i just took my oem side skirts off today. pretty much just puLL it out towards you. i started off from the rear and had both my doors open so i couLd see where the cLips are. simpLe as that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts