Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to S&R performance in Tampa Florida and stopped by the shop since they were very helpful on the phone. Had a nice looking shop with lots of subaru's and 350z's around. They quoted me 350 for coilover install, 99 for rear camber install, 99 for an alignment, and 100 per corner to roll / pull the fenders. How does this sound compared to other installers that you know of. Thanks for any input. Hopefully will be installing bc n+ coils, either varrstoen 1.1.1 18x9.5 et30 ( worried this will be to aggressive for my style not sure though) or Klutch SL14 18x8.5 up front and 18x9.5 in back with any offset I want. Cars been sitting stock for 5 years any thing I should be worried about, old suspension parts that should also be replaced? Thanks

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Can't DIY? All you need is one weekend, basic tools, a floor jack, and a garage for coil overs.

I think $300 for coilovers and camber is a bit more reasonable.

$100 per fender is a bit much too unless you getting some crazy stuff done.

Just seem like they're an overpriced shop but that's just my opinion. I'm also biased because I'd do all those myself except alignment and fenders

·
Registered
347 Posts
That's pretty pricey - I paid $299 to get springs installed and it included an alignment with a follow-up session. IIRC, other people were paying ~$200 for coilover installs with alignment on top of that ($80-100).

I can't recall fender rolling pricing exactly but $100 is definitely very high - shouldn't be more than $50 a corner if that much.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not going to lie, I'm mechanically retarded with no real tools and with no experience at all. Would love to get someone else to do the fenders but I have no idea who or where. If any one knows of anything in or around the Tampa bay area let me know. Thanks for all the responses guys

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found another shop that will do the coilovers and camber kit installed for 300, 80 for an alignment, and has a body guy that can roll pull the fenders for 50 a corner. As well if I get the parts from him he will knock another 50 off the install. The shop is bold performance in Tampa Florida if any one has heard of them.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
That sounds a bit more reasonable. $50 a corner/rolling is usually the going rate. Thats what I paid for my S2000. Everything else I've done myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts