Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
should be less or around 30 mins .. ~
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
SAZABI said:
2-3 hours, if doing it at home.

my kit took me: (doing it at home)
bumper (2 hours)
side + rear (3 hours)
lol ... 3 hrs ? .. ~ u sux ~ :p
 

·
Active Member
Joined
·
264 Posts
Andynolife said:
should be less or around 30 mins .. ~
You are KIDDING, right? 30mins to install a Full set of BodyKit. Are you serious?
took off all those nuts & bolts alone need 30 mins... :thumbsup:
Careful Work is better
 

·
yes, i am a bitch
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
2-3 hours, if doing it at home.

my kit took me: (doing it at home)
bumper (2 hours)
side + rear (3 hours)
3 hours just for side and rear...or were u chatting too much with peter :lol:
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
7,952 Posts
Side Skirts will prob be a pain the the @$$, but the rest of it shouldnt be much of a problem at all
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
Andynolife said:
lol ... 3 hrs ? .. ~ u sux ~ :p
Zigen said:
3 hours just for side and rear...or were u chatting too much with peter
FYI, mine is different from OEM or EuroR :loser:

I wonder if u guys have done it urself...
I know Zigen did not and also not capable to. That's the reason to bring it to body shop :loser:

and I don't think u should compare the time needed by body shop and DIY, b/c
1. experience
2. DIY always more careful.
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
T-S-X said:
You are KIDDING, right? 30mins to install a Full set of BodyKit. Are you serious?
took off all those nuts & bolts alone need 30 mins... :thumbsup:
Careful Work is better

werd

maybe 3 people TOGETHER car do it --- with car on lift
but maybe andy is just good at it.

Tool me and friend about 2 hours.
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
werd

maybe 3 people TOGETHER car do it --- with car on lift
but maybe andy is just good at it.

Tool me and friend about 2 hours.
yup, no lift at home also a problem. Did not even bother jacking the car up when I did it. Only when I needed to install the extra piece at the bottom for the rear lip, b/c it requires drilling.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
i did the side and rear with no lift with morris in 20 mins .. ~
the OEM front should be easy .. ~ at least less work than EuroR's ~
 

·
yes, i am a bitch
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
FYI, mine is different from OEM or EuroR :loser:

I wonder if u guys have done it urself...
I know Zigen did not and also not capable to. That's the reason to bring it to body shop :loser:

and I don't think u should compare the time needed by body shop and DIY, b/c
1. experience
2. DIY always more careful.
actually thenation is asking about oem...so we should all shut up...
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
Andynolife said:
i did the side and rear with no lift with morris in 20 mins .. ~
the OEM front should be easy .. ~ at least less work than EuroR's ~
that is experience from Morris that u are counting. I bet when someone come here and ask such question, it means he/she has no experience in doing that. And giving him/her an estimate of 30mins is totally not useful.

There is a HUGE difference between knowing which bolt/clips to take off, where which bolt/clips to put back.
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
Andynolife said:
i did the side and rear with no lift with morris in 20 mins .. ~
the OEM front should be easy .. ~ at least less work than EuroR's ~
dang hehe you two must be born with a screwdriver in hand lol
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top