Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the worst thing in NY is when people park they always have to hit someone a few times when they park I should record some of these on tape heh.

No Scratches yet myself but I only have 951 miles on the car :p and only take it when going to work.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
one very small one. I'll probably be able to buff it out

·
Registered
258 Posts
I live in Brooklyn, have the car 3 weeks 1000k miles, no scratches as of today. I usually park first so no one can scratch me from the front

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
netoperek said:
I live in Brooklyn, have the car 3 weeks 1000k miles, no scratches as of today. I usually park first so no one can scratch me from the front
Is your tsx silver?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea the snow has been crazy both my cars are in the garage so much ice dont like paint scratches.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I had my garage for the past 4 years, but since i am paying 300 a month just for insurance i decided to let the garage go because its just too much money. As of now i am enjoying street parking.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yes thats full coverage with $1000 deductible. I cant stand people complaining about high insurance rates in Midwest and pay 1/3 of that.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
netoperek said:
Yes thats full coverage with $1000 deductible. I cant stand people complaining about high insurance rates in Midwest and pay 1/3 of that.
I agree rates are too high in NY and almost every driver has atleast 2 points or an accident then rates just sky rocket. :confused:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
tsxclub said:
the worst thing in NY is when people park they always have to hit someone a few times when they park I should record some of these on tape heh.

No Scratches yet myself but I only have 951 miles on the car :p and only take it when going to work.
you finally got yours!!!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: How many scratches on your tsx?

hondafreak4eva said:
you finally got yours!!!
:D Stay tuned for pics when I am done with all my mods.

·
Registered
21 Posts
There's been a recent rash of keying in the parking garage at the school I go to. So far no scratches. I'm going to have to start parking on the second floor now. It's got me worried :(

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Lots of scratches. Anything can do it -- branches, twigs, flying salt, probably even just air. :D
I'd have to say it's the car's Achilles heel.

I don't mind, though. :dunno:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts