Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how much did everyone pay for their car? This is for all the new buyers who didnt buy it yet this will be very helpful to them as they want to know how low the dealerships will go. :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
I paid MSRP back in April but got a killer deal on my trade in. People should get about $1k off now.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
talked dollas with the dealer tho not ready to buy just yet... it would be 26,900 without navi.. he said woudnt expect it any lower in our area only becuase they can't keep up with the demand and he has 6 people who have already put the $$$ down and are just waiting for thier car.. wait is about... 1 month on average

·
gold member chik
37 Posts
well, i paid full msrp for mine. 29K w/navi...... BUT, I considered that okay because I only had my 02' Expedition for less than 18 months and I was upside down in it..... when I got the TSX, they paid my other one off....... I'm sure the took the 2600.00 that I was upside down and stuck it into this car's price....... I figured that would happen..... but hey, when you want to get out of something, you're willing to take this kind of stuff. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts