Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Im in the process of installing my new fog light kit. looks greatbut i ran into one large problom. Installing the JM swuitch. how to i open the little cubby hole thats next to the Sun roof and VSA switch? :help: Any help is greatly appreciate all the estructions i could fin are for the USDM switch.

Adittionally there is a wire lable lignition. It has a plug on the end? were would this go?

thanks in advance,

HN

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also if anyone know what might cause a tail light to only work when the hea lights are on that woul be appreciated?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know all about the JM harness needs to be a little moified. I am ok with doing that.
Thank you guys for responding.
to clear up the Light is the Brake light on the drivers side. It only works when the lights are on.
Honda TSX- I looked over all of the links but canot fin two things you might be able to clear up. this is how to open the opening for the switch. Hopefully everyone can help me out.

Thanks for the quick reply.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you to member AGE for helping with how to get the switch plate out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have replace the bulb many times. Is it possible there is a cross wire someweare? Also the brake light works when the running lights are on?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts